Distribution Sales Manager- EMEA
In this position, you are responsible for selling the company’s products; primary responsibility may include finding, generating and developing new distribution/retail partners in order to sell the company’s products to end-users. Furthermore, you are responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within the distribution or retail sales channel. Customers may be geographic or named accounts.
Our client is a leading semiconductor company in the field of SiC diodes, LED chips, components and modules.
- Monitor sales (POSC), revenue (POP) and demand creation results based on KPIs such as POSC trend, network share, DRs and DIns
- Work close with the company’s sales team in order to hit the quarterly POSC quota for the territory
- Continuously help to train and keep Channel partner’s sales and FAE teams updated on the company’s product offering and processes, in collaboration with the Distribution Marketing Director and BU’s marketing teams
- Work close to marketing to develop presentations/ newsletter /online training materials to channel partners following the local market application requirements
- Manage Relationships with channel partners from back-office and join face-to-face reviews
- Degree in electrical or industrial engineering or broad experience in this field
- Min. 3-5 years of experience
- Detailed market know how is a must have
- Broad experience with semiconductor distributors in Europe
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to work in a global team of professionals
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Power of persuasion, team player, negotiating skills
- Fluent in English
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.