Director Sales & Business Development Automotive Car OEMs
In that role you will be responsible for EU Automotive Car OEMs and manage relationships on all customer hierarchy levels.
Our Client is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services.
- EU Automotive Car OEMs, manage relationships on all customer hierarchy levels,
- promote and position Qualcomm automotive product portfolio (wireless telematics & connectivity, infotainment & car compute, ADAS & RFFE) from concept phase through RFIs/RFQs to design win,
- drive combined commercial & technical competitive positioning of the company at car OEMs and tier 1s in close collaboration with product marketing and product management,
- handle all commercial and contractual aspects with customer, identify new growth opportunities
- University degree MS/Diploma : electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in semiconductors industry dealing with automotive car OEMs and tier 1/tier 2 suppliers
- relevant experience in the automotive semiconductor SoC industry,
- overall understanding of system solutions, hardware and software,
- experience in wireless communication/modems and or connectivity and car compute are an advantage,
- strong relationship building and influencing skills at all hierarchy levels,
- excellent written and oral communication skills (English, French, German),
- strong team player working in an international team,
- frequent European travel and occasionally travel to US
This job will be executed by
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.