Infotainment Technical Account Manager
Ingolstadt or Stuttgart, Germany
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is an engineering role coordinating all aspects of technical support assigned to the program and is the primary communication channel with customers for technical topics during the development. Technical support will be managed throughout the full lifecycle from concept through factory introduction and mass production maintenance for EMEA customers.
Our Client is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services.
- Solid technical knowledge of Automotive products, technologies and roadmap.
- Negotiating, establishing and managing effective technical support activities & plans towards customers
- Tracking customer program schedules and priorities, risk management.
- Assessing complex technical issues arising from customer product developments
- Leading and coordinating engineering resources in resolving complex technical issues
- Building, maintaining and leveraging a network of engineering specialists within the company
- Organizing technical training, design reviews and engineering workshops on behalf of customers
- Hosting conference calls and web meetings
- Providing Technical support to business development
- University degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Communications Engineering
- Advantageous would be recent experience in Automotive Applications Engineering, HW/SW product development, and troubleshooting of advanced ARM based processor platforms with embedded Linux
- Technical Project or Program management within Automotive, ideally within Infotainment, Display Audio, ADAS or Automotive SOC sectors
- Technical understanding of Automotive Applications Processor, GPU, Memory, Interfaces and Systems
- Knowledge of Automotive IVI Applications, Requirements, KPIs and Use Cases
- Technical background in systems, software, multimedia and/or hardware
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a successful track-record of working inside diverse global organizations
- Ability to simultaneously support multiple projects and to work across functions
- Leadership, communication and reporting skills
This job will be executed by
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.