Account Manager - Automotive
An Account Manager is responsible for achieving a dedicated yearly sales goal based on an existing customer database. He/she will spend time on the road to visit prospects, customers and their decision makers on site. This will enable the account manager to understand the requirements of the project teams in the Automotive industry, to get a picture about the structure of a customer account and to build a tight relationship. Thus, an Account Manager is helping the clients to find the appropriate development and testing solution for their purpose, to negotiate big as well as small business, and to identify new opportunities and trends. The Account Manager has full access to other resources within the company such as back office, application and systems engineers as well as Marketing resources.
Is a very successful Germany headquartered automotive embedded development and test tools supplier with further offices in Europe and the USA.
- Plan and execute sales initiatives for your target accounts
- Acquisition of new customers and supporting existing customer base
- Participate at marketing activities and trade shows
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Work experience in sales of at least 3 years
- Experience in the embedded or software industry
- Understanding of the embedded software development process
- Willingness to travel domestic and international
- Effective communication, presentation and social skills
- Fluent in English and German
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.