Field Application Engineer CIS / Automotive
Our client is one of the worldwide leading semiconductor manufacturers.
- Work with sales & marketing teams to identify and win designs with assigned automotive customers in EMEA regions
- Manage technical product presentations, product roadmap updates, and trainings to automotive customers
- Provide technical support to customers in EMEA regions and to the company’s sales and marketing staff
- Take the lead in all customer technical requirements to ensure smooth customer product selection, evaluation, design-in, design-win, qualification and mass production; Work directly with customer engineering teams, technical purchasing and factory teams
- Active project management to maintain and communicate customer evaluations
- Review customer specifications and determine present and future customer product requirements; Interpret design, application and service information and provide feedback to marketing, product planning and application teams
- Active project management to maintain and communicate customer evaluations, designin, design-win, qualification schedules and mass production ram up
- Provide quick response and resolution to customer technical issues and problems
- Review customer specifications and implementation and troubleshoot system compatibility issues.
- Coordinate PCN communication, coordinate technical activity related to quality problem investigation and resolution; Ease communication between the company and customers Quality representatives
- Co-working and sync-up with development team in HQ, Korea during the work period
- A Bachelor/ Master degree in Microelectronics/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent pathway
- 5+ years of relevant experience of design, product, test, system or application engineering experience in described fields
- Solid understanding in automotive camera applications and / or underlying semiconductor sensor technology in selected fields: Surround View Systems (SVS), Front and Rear sensing (FS & RS), Camera-belt systems, CMOS Image sensor HW (CIS) Image Signal Processor HW and Firmware (ISP)
- Proven knowledge in customer support & project management
- Experience within the Semiconductor / Electronics industry advantageous
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skill with ability and affinity to respond quickly
- Proactive team player with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experienced with cross-cultural and crossdepartmental project co-ordination
- Very good verbal and written communication in english and in german language
- Computer based engineering tool skills such as Matlab, and experience of image evaluation tools
We are looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.