Project Manager Automotive / Semiconductor
Our client is one of the worldwide leading semiconductor manufacturers.
- Provides expert technical leadership in coordinating, facilitating, motivating, and directing efforts of cross-functional program teams and ensures efficient use of team resources.
- Develops and gains support for program objectives. Documents and monitors program objectives and ensures countermeasures are initiated to correct unfavorable variances.
- Works with internal and external resources to maintain strong customer relationships with dedication to customer program schedules.
- Ensures customer and Company requirements are met including quality, timing, and other related aspects of programs.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts. Researches, recommends, and initiates implementation of enhancements to products, processes and programs. Performs other duties as necessary and/or provides work direction to other staff.
- Provide technical and project leadership in a cross-function team from concept to launch
- Meet project deliverables and project all requirements. Full knowledge of customer SOW and requirements
- Effectively communicate project status and proactively manage risk
- Acts as primary interface to customer for all project issues
- Develop and maintain a project timing charts depicting ability to meet customer’s milestones
- Establish countermeasures when the project deliverables are at risk
- Initiate, maintain, and publish the program open issues report
- Initiate the review of lessons learned/best practices of other programs and document new ones from each project.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree plus minimum three (3) years’ experience with project management including a broad understanding of product development engineering practices, principles, procedures, processes, etc.; or equivalent.
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product development field.
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product field of differentiated Semiconductor components
- Previous experience working with automotive OEM / Tier1 customers is a plus
- Successful experience working cross functionally with manufacturing teams, design team
- Possesses specific knowledge, expertise, and is technically current in product development field
- Strong English language skills, plus one other like German, French, Italian
Für die bessere Lesbarkeit des Textes wird auf die Verwendung geschlechtsspezifischer Sprachformen verzichtet. Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen gelten für alle Geschlechter.