Field Application Engineer Power and Analog (f/m/d)
To support the Strategic Accounts in North and West Germany we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Field Application Engineer, focusing on Analog and Power Products.
Our client is a global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, connectivity and SoC products. They provide comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics and office automation.
• You are the bridge between your customers and many internal business divisions
• You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology proposal and evaluation stages
• Work hand in hand with sales to drive relationship building with customers
• Promote the complete analog and power portfolio including interfaces, power management, sensors, timing and wireless connectivity
• Provide technical expertise and support, in close cooperation with the Sales team and Distribution Network
• Create, organize, update and track opportunities and designs
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role would be preferred
• Degree in Electrical Engineering with experience in Analog and Power Management applications
• You need to be familiar with all aspects oft he product lifestyle, from development to mass production
• Strong problem-solving capability to interface customer needs & resources with energetic and proactive approaches
• Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Very good command of German & English language and mobility
• Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany or another EU country is required
089 452 4496 - 16 http://www.schuh-eder.com
We are looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.