Field Application Engineer - Semiconductor
As Field Application Engineer, you support the growth of our client by bringing in your technical expertise.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the field of broad range semiconductors.
- Introduction of our semiconductor products to customers and distributors
- Assistance of sales team in assessing potential customers and applications
- Technical support for sales team of analog, power and μC portfolio for the automotive market
- 1st point of contact for technical inquiries and requirements from customers and distributors
- Customer onsite troubleshooting and debugging of application & ECU’s
- Training of distributor`s FAEs and Technical Marketing
Regular trainings for sales team (deep dive)
- Know-how on semiconductor components (μC, Analog, Mixed-signal, Power)
Engineering degree in Electronics with focus on Circuit Technologies and several years of experience as a
- Good track record of building customer relationships & application support
Strong problem-solving capability with energetic and proactive approaches combined with strategic and
- Capable to identify key projects/problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good German & English language skills (in writing and speech)
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany or another EU country is required
Flexibility to work from office and home
089 452 4496 - 16 http://www.schuh-eder.com
Für die bessere Lesbarkeit des Textes wird auf die Verwendung geschlechtsspezifischer Sprachformen verzichtet. Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen gelten für alle Geschlechter.