VP Sales and Marketing/Product-Management
In this function you will work - together with the first management level of the company - on the further success of the company. Your topics are the further strategic alignment and implementation of the sales and product roadmap. As a proven leader, you will also be able to lead, build and develop your team of employees in a goal-oriented and motivating manner.
Our customer is a leading manufacturer in Charging Business.
- Analysis and optimization of the current organizational and operational structure
- Developement and implementation of growth and sales strategies to achieve sales and profitability targets based on data-driven internal and external analyses and corporate strategy
- Close cooperation with key customers - identification of needs and their implementation
- Further development of an inspiring "Customer Experience
- In close cooperation between sales and development: product lifecycle management
- Developement of a supporting product marketing
- Management of transformation and digitalization processes
Representation at trade fairs, in the trade press and on social media
- Academic background, ideally in electrical engineering with postgraduate studies towards a MBA
- many years of experience in product marketing/management as well as in international key account management
- Proven leadership track record
- Strong customer orientation, excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
- Quick perception and sound judgment with a view to customer needs and simultaneous technical feasibility
- Strong team orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex projects both internally and externally
- Fluent in spoken and written English - complementary Italian or German
Experience in an international environment
We are looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.