Systems Engineering Office Manager (m/f/d) for complex automotive embedded software development and test tools
The responsibilities of a Systems Engineering Office Manager cover all activities related to customer support on the application of existing products (i.e. application support), as well as technical interfacing and coordination of new product development projects, in conjunction with either lead customers, R & D partners, standard organizations (e.g. AUTOSAR) or internal stakeholders.
Is a very successful Germany headquartered automotive embedded development and test tools supplier with further offices in Europe and the USA.
- Managing the newly founded Regensburg office
- Coordination of individual R&D projects. Project coordination is established via regular (bi-weekly) on-site (R&D site) meetings and via weekly project-specific web conferences.
- Creation of technical requirement documentation for new product development based on inputs from lead customers, partners or internal stakeholders.
- Validation of new product developments against functional requirements of lead customers, partners or internal stake holders.
- Definition of product roadmaps in accordance with sales & marketing as well as R&D organization.
- Introduction of new products at customers and partners, either on-site or by means of web conferencing tools.
- Participation in cross-functional teams dedicated to specific marketing or partner programs
- Participation in standards organization, representing the company interests within the creation/modification of new/existing industry standards (e.g. AUTOSAR).
- Degree in information technology, electrical engineering or
- Very good understanding of embedded processors and microcontroller architectures
- Knowledge of embedded software development tools, such as debug & trace tools, software modeling and timing analysis tools as well as C/C++ compilers.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems and software stacks, ideally AUTOSAR and/or embedded Linux
- You enjoy technical challenges as well as communicating with people
- You are a team player, but can also work self-sufficient and feel inspired by technical challenges
- Good communication skills, both verbally as well as in writing
- Ability to create clear, accurate and concise technical documentation for product specification and customer education (using MS Office)
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and business fluent in English
- First teamleading experience desired
We a looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.