Field Application SW Engineer Automotive (m/f/d)
This position will be responsible for customer technical supports towards on-going projects.
Our client provides innovative semiconductor solutions, including DRAM, SSD, processors, image sensors with a wide-ranging portfolio of trending technologies.
• Technical Design-In
• Conduct technical meetings with customers in order to promote new products and address technical issues
• Deliver product roadmaps, features and value propositions to customers
• Identify and communicate current and future customers needs and customers technical requirements
• Responsible for testing, debugging, delivering, guiding, documenting on SW deliverables
• Work closely with other HW/SW FAEs, with marketing team and with engineering team from all over the world in resolving customer issues
• Conduct training of sales and marketing employees (product; technology; process; packaging; systems)
• Master of Science degree or equivalent in electronics, physics or related areas
• 5 – 10 years of technical experience in semiconductor, ideally in SoC SW development or SoC customer supports
• Experience in embedded system, C language, device driver or middleware in Linux/Android
• Experience in Bootloader, QNX, Yocto, C++, Python and Java is a strong plus
• Strong customer orientation and very good communication skills
• Assertive, determined, flexible and creative personality
• Very good written and spoken English
+ 49 (0) 89 4524496 - 0
We are looking for any qualified candidate, regardless of gender.